We have started our first session in our new cycle of Activity-Based Learning. The activities are all based our World Around Us Topic of India and the children will take part in a variety of tasks including:
- designing a multiple choice quiz using powerpoint
- completing a detailed picture of the Taj Mahal
- inventing a new game using a cricket set and other PE equipment
- creating a poster on an Indian theme using ipads
- acting out an Indian Fable
All of the activities have a large emphasis on Thinking Skills including, working with others, being creative, self-management, problem solving and managing information.
Here are some photos of out first session.